Woodwork for Inventor – what’s new in upcoming v6
Each commercial licenses with subscription gets an additional license for home usage.
Now user can work at home.
THE MATERIAL & APPEARANCE ASSETS WIZARD
Now user can move Autodesk Inventor material and appearance assets library to a new place on the network drive or their own computer drive without broking the links in the material and appearance library and in appearance assets definition, which are located in Autodesk Inventor components.
SKELETON DRESS UP
This function suite allows to speed up a skeleton design process significantly. Now user can dress up created furniture volume with panels, make a parallel panel and to trim these panels.
DRAWINGS EXPORT TO NEW FORMATS
Capability to export Drawings into new additional formats – PDF, DWG, DXF and DWF.
Easier and faster software update procedure. Also automatic regeneration of Home licenses in a case of Subscription extension of Commercial license.
NEW CAM FUNCTIONALITY
- Operation status review and direct switching to CAM environment from the Assembly level.
- Slant manufacturing options on 5x axis machines.
- Improved operation Set up and Geometry recognition algorithms.
- Expanded technology edit options from technology browser.
- Spline contour support.
- 2D sketch processing as work path.
- New post-processors.
- Improved tool landing, lead in / lead out controls and description.